Diving Holiday at the Red Sea
Diving tourism in Sudan is on the rise as word spreads of beautiful uncrowded dive sites, pristine reefs, sizable shark populations, unforgettable wrecks and big schools of fish. Sudan usually attracts experienced divers. With famous dives like the Umbria Wreck, Toyota Wreck and Cousteau's Conshelf II, it is the best diving in the Red Sea to those in the know. As dive sites are spread out over quite a large area, a liveaboard is the only way to fully appreciate the wonders of this destination. Several providers depart from Port Sudan, and we will assist you in planning and booking your trip.
If you want to combine a diving holiday with some sightseeing, we offer you tailor-made tours based on your wishes. Choose from the following opportunities:
- undertake one of the published tours with one of our specialist tour leaders as a private tour, following the prescheduled itinerary and visiting all the programmed sights;
- build your own itinerary around where you want to go and what you want to do with the help of our specialists, working to your proposed budget, and undertake the trip with one of our specialists as your private tour leader;
- if you prefer to travel self-guided in order to explore the sites and places on your own, we offer the unique option to do the published trip or your tailor-made tour in the company of a Sudanese tour manager only, while we provide detailed trip notes on the itinerary and all visited sites.
You will enjoy travelling with us …
- Small groups of no more than 11 travellers
- Private journeys, tailor-made tours and self-guided trips
- Expert scholars with you all through the tour
- Unique itineraries and extensions that take you off the beaten track
- Partnerships with archaeological projects and local communities
- Private behind-the-scenes access
- Personalised customer service and attention to detail